What Can We Do For You?
The Lake County DAC supports individuals who have valuable skills the business world desires.
Our skilled workforce is ready and willing to apply for a good fit position with an employer in the area who desires an employee who is: dependable, timely, demonstrates low absenteeism, is honest, and enjoys being a productive member of a team.
Contact Tracie Torkelson to discuss your needs and find out what we can do to help your business grow.
We also are able to provide the following ongoing contracted or one time services:
- Snow Shoveling – currently on hold
- Lawn Care – currently on hold
- Confidential Paper Shredding
- Bulk Mailing
- Assembly Work
- Recycling Pick up
We are available to customize multiple services to meet your needs!
Lake County DAC has been in the rug production business for over 25 years. We create beautiful hand woven rugs from worn out and donated material. We sell the rugs at our Two Harbors River site and area venues.
We rely on the donation of clothing and material for the creation of our rugs. We are currently seeking the following clothing and material:
- Dark cottons – dark navy blue, reds, browns, greens, black
- Dark chenille – dark navy blue, reds, browns, greens, black
- Flannel – any color
- Wool (blankets and shirts) – dark navy blue, reds, browns, greens
- Polar Fleece – dark navy blue, reds, browns, greens, black
- Terry cloth – dark navy blue, reds, browns, greens
We are currently not accepting blue jeans, light colored cottons (white,
pink, lavender, blue, yellow) but will update this listing as needed.