Lake County DAC is a not-for-profit organization that provides community based support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are a 2017 Nonprofit of the Year Award winner and 2018 Touchstone Award Nominee. We are a growing organization that thrives on employee contributions!
The Lake County DAC is seeking team players with a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of others!
The Lake County Recycling Center, operatized by the Lake County DAC, has an immediate full-time opening.
The ideal Program Supervisor would manage a variety of duties while providing a safe and efficient work environment. Supervise team members while working as a positive team member toward our Mission.
This position is full time based on a 250 day program scheduled.
We require at least two years of experience, including but not limited to:
- Support people who face barriers to employment
- Promote and support team member’s professional development and work skills
- Promote and provide safe operation of site vehicles and equipment
- Responsibly work with large volumes of recycling products to safely and efficiently move, sort, bale, and store items in preparation for market
- Supporting the individuals we serve through developing, writing, and evaluating goals and outcomes by using a Person Centered approach
- Effectively navigate and follow state and federal requirements
- Demonstrate high skills in Microsoft Office products and email and calendar platforms
- Possess a valid Minnesota driver’s license
This position is based on a 250 day program schedule with daytime hours.
$17.00 to $19.00 hourly wage based on experience. Call us to inquire of our generous benefit package.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (PC)
The ideal Program Coordinator is organized and detail-oriented.
- Create, review, evaluate, and report on individual program goals and supportive documents
- Provide support to individuals by implementing program goals and following supportive documents onsite and in the community
- Ensure implementation of organization’s policies and practices
- Effectively manage communications through program and individual calendars, email, telephone calls, staff and team meetings, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare and manage paperwork according to deadlines
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Be a positive role model
This position is full time based on a 240 day program schedule. Two years’ experience in managing individual program plans and supporting individuals with disabilities required.
Wage based on experience. Call us to inquire of our generous benefit package.
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (DSP)
Interested in getting paid to drive to work? Join our team and you won’t have to put gas in your own tank! In addition to transporting individuals, we are looking for a positive role model who can support individuals in meeting their support plans involving activities of daily living (including employment goals).
This position is full time based on a 240 day program schedule. Two years’ of experience in working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
CAREER COACH (CC)
Ideal qualities of a Career Coach would be a person who is able to support, advise, guide, and motivate individuals who receive employment services through the DAC. A Career Coach provides transportation and works one to one with an individuals who are employed by an area business. No experience necessary. All training is paid.
Wages for PC, DSP, and CC positions are based on experience. Call us to inquire of our generous benefit package.
All positions require a valid MN driver’s license and clean driving record. Proficient use of technology along with computer skills using Microsoft Office products is required for this position.
We offer paid training and comprehensive benefits along with day hours.
Interested individuals may call us at 218-834-5767, email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by and speak with us.
Visit our Facebook page at Lake County DAC, Inc.
Check back for future openings
Lake County DAC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our Team!