Lake County DAC is a not-for-profit organization that provides community based support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are a 2017 Nonprofit of the Year Award winner and 2018 Touchstone Award Nominee. We are a growing organization that thrives on employee contributions!
The Lake County DAC is seeking team players with a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of others!
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (DSP)
The Lake County Recycling Center, operatized by the Lake County DAC, has an immediate full-time opening.
The ideal DSP would provide a variety of support duties in a safe and efficient manner at a production based facility. Operate site vehicles and equipment; ensure recyclables are properly separated for effective recycling. Move and prepare items for shipment. In addition to a strong production site performance, this position provides support to individuals at the Recycling Center and in the community. We are looking for a DSP who has customer relations skills and the ability to be a positive role model.
This position is full time based on a 250 day program scheduled. Two years’ of experience in working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (PC)
The ideal Program Coordinator is organized and detail-oriented.
- Create, review, evaluate, and report on individual program goals and supportive documents
- Provide support to individuals by implementing program goals and following supportive documents onsite and in the community
- Ensure implementation of organization’s policies and practices
- Effectively manage communications through program and individual calendars, email, telephone calls, staff and team meetings, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare and manage paperwork according to deadlines
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Be a positive role model
This position is full time based on a 240 day program schedule. Two years’ experience in managing individual program plans and supporting individuals with disabilities required.
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (DSP)
Interested in getting paid to drive to work? Join our team and you won’t have to put gas in your own tank! In addition to transporting individuals, we are looking for a positive role model who can support individuals in meeting their support plans involving activities of daily living (including employment goals).
This position is full time based on a 240 day program schedule. Two years’ of experience in working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
All positions require a valid MN driver’s license and clean driving record. Proficient use of technology along with computer skills using Microsoft Office products is required for this position.
We offer paid training and comprehensive benefits along with day hours.
Interested individuals may call us at 218-834-5767, email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by and speak with us. Visit our Facebook page at Lake County DAC, Inc.
Check back for future openings
Lake County DAC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our Team!